JAPANESE RAMEN NOODLE FESTIVAL in SHIZUOKA 2019 will be held for the second time at Shizuoka Ecopa Stadium from 11th to 12th of May.
You can enjoy 13 ramen, 60 local gourmet, 27 sweets, Japanese green tea in Shizuoka.
Shizuoka Ekopa Stadium is the venue for the 2002 FIFA World Cup Japan / Korea Games, Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan Competition.
Shizuoka Ecopa Stadium is the third largest stadium in Japan with a capacity of 50,000 people.
There is Mt. Fuji in Shizuoka prefecture. Shizuoka’s green tea is the most famous in Japan.
1. inEZO (Hokkaido, Sapporo)
2. Ebisoba-Toma (Tokyo)
3. Houkiboshi (Tokyo,Akabane)
4. Soranoiro (Tokyo)
5. Orenoikirumichi (ibaraki)
6. Menya Takuro shouten (Shizuoka,Numazu)
7. ABE’s x Ramen Lacan (Shizuoka)
8. Mensho UEDA (Shizuoka,Atami)
9. Uozu Curia ramen (Toyama)
10. Takaoka Green ramen (Toyama)
11. Toyama Brown ramen (Toyama)
12. Keika ramen (Kumamoto)
13. Sakanoue Unique (Kagoshima)