PONBAY2020 will be held.
The subtitle is “a Love of Music and Japanese Sake”
Produce precious time by DJs with Ricky who loves drunkard and sake.
Chemical reaction that can be known for knowing music and sake.
Have a nice time drunk with alcohol and music!
It is a little greedy project to enjoy both local sake and DJ, but all the staff hopes that we can create a new world together with everyone.
From 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm, February 29, 2020
* Last call for food/alcohol at 4:00 pm.
Admission fee is 3,000 yen (tax included) per person, and you can enjoy as much as 30 kinds of local sake prepared at the store.
Draft beer, sour, and highball are 300 yen per glass (tax included).
Also, we prepare abundant dishes that match the sake for 300 yen (including tax) per plate.
We take COD order for other drinks and plates.
Stay tuned for their riveting performance!
■ Prohibition policy
– Entrance is restricted to those above 20.
– We do not serve alcohol for those arriving by car.
– Please DRINK UP before new local sake order.
– Have a great time with adult common sense.