This event has ended.
Find other events with Advanced Search.
|Date||21 April, 2021 - 4 May, 2021|
|Time||10: 00-20: 00 (last admission 19:30)
* On the first day (4/21) and Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (4/24, 25, 29, 5/1, 2, 3, 4) during the session,
Admission is with a reserved-seat ticket.
Specified admission time
April 21st (Wednesday), 24th (Saturday), 25th (Sunday), 29th (Thursday / holiday),
May 1st (Sat / holiday), 2nd (Sun / holiday), 3rd (Mon / holiday), 4th (Tue / holiday)
10: 00/11: 00/12: 00/13: 00/14: 00/15: 00/16: 00 /
17: 00/18: 00/19: 00
[Weekday free admission ticket]
You can enter at your favorite time on weekdays [excluding Wednesday, April 21].
|Price||■ Admission ticket 1,800 yen (tax included)
■ Limited quantity Ainofujichaku Exhibition Admission ticket with official guide 3,000 yen (tax included)
* Free admission for preschoolers
* Tickets must be issued at Lawson Ministop.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition Official Guided Admission Ticket comes with an official guide voucher.
If you do not have a voucher, you will not be able to hand over the official guide, so please be sure to check when you receive your ticket.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition official guide will be picked up at the goods section in the venue.
* If there are remaining tickets for advance tickets, you can purchase same-day tickets at the entrance reception of each venue.
* Inquiries about tickets: https://l-tike.com/contact/
Daimaru Fukuoka Tenjin Store Main Building 8th Floor Exhibition Hall
1-4-1, Tenjin, Fukuoka Shi Chuo Ku, Fukuoka 810-8717
- Open Google Maps