An exhibition of the Korean drama “Ainofujichaku” being distributed on the video distribution service Netflix will be held in Harajuku. In addition to reproducing the paraglider entwined with trees at the venue, which is the opportunity for the two men and women of the main character to meet in the play, more than 450 photographs and videos including about 250 unreleased cuts, costumes and props used in the shooting Etc. will be exhibited. Introducing sets and photo spots where you can enjoy the world of your work. The original goods for this exhibition will also be on sale.
|Date||5 March, 2021 - 28 March, 2021|
|Time||10: 00-20: 00 (last admission 19:30)
* Open at 12:00 on March 5th (Friday) only
|Price||■ Admission ticket 1,800 yen (tax included)
■ Limited quantity Ainofujichaku Exhibition Admission ticket with official guide 3,000 yen (tax included)
* Free admission for preschoolers
* Tickets must be issued at Lawson Ministop.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition Official Guided Admission Ticket comes with an official guide voucher.
If you do not have a voucher, you will not be able to hand over the official guide, so please be sure to check when you receive your ticket.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition official guide will be picked up at the goods section in the venue.
* If there are remaining tickets for advance tickets, you can purchase same-day tickets at the entrance reception of each venue.
* Inquiries about tickets: https://l-tike.com/contact/
3-1-1, Umeda, Osaka Shi Kita Ku, Osaka 530-8202
- Open Google Maps