This event has ended.
Find other events with Advanced Search.
|Date||8 January, 2021 - 27 February, 2021|
|Time||■ Weekdays 11: 00-20: 00 (last admission 19:30)
■ Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays 10: 00-20: 00 (last admission 19:30)
* Business hours during the announcement of the state of emergency
|Price||■ Admission ticket 1,800 yen (tax included)
■ Limited quantity Ainofujichaku Exhibition Admission ticket with official guide 3,000 yen (tax included)
* Free admission for preschoolers
* Tickets must be issued at Lawson Ministop.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition Official Guided Admission Ticket comes with an official guide voucher.
If you do not have a voucher, you will not be able to hand over the official guide, so please be sure to check when you receive your ticket.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition official guide will be picked up at the goods section in the venue.
* If there are remaining tickets for advance tickets, you can purchase same-day tickets at the entrance reception of each venue.
* Inquiries about tickets: https://l-tike.com/contact/
6-35-6, Jingumae, Shibuya Ku, Tokyo 150-0001
- Open Google Maps