The event is being organized on non-profitable base in purely traditional way with Organic GULAL, authentic vegetarian delicacies and cultural activities. Enjoy playing with colors in open ground and there is NO ENTRY FEE !
We are thankful to our Sponsors Govinda’s Tokyo , Delhi-Dhaba & Ambika Trading Company for their continuous support.
This year we are celebrating this event in Association with Bihar & Jharkhand Association of Japan, MIBJapan – Men in Blue Tokyo Cricket club, Japan, Indian Professionals In Japan (IPJ) and Tokyo Tamil Sangham team members. Cheers !!
Please join us along with Japanese friends to dance and play with colors in an ambiance filled with festivities.
To ensure safety & cleanliness, please check below for instructions to be followed during Holi celebrations:
1) Enjoying with color is strictly restricted to the designated area covered with blue sheets. Do not use color anywhere other than this area.
2) Only dry color is used. Using water and throwing the color in the air is strictly prohibited.
3) After playing with colors please dust down all the color on the blue sheet before leaving the area.
4) Please bring sufficient rags/wet tissue papers to wipe down all the color before leaving the area.
5) Do not drop any color outside the blue-sheet area or on the footpath while going back to home.
6) Tap water is available near-by. However, large scale washing is not allowed.
Looking forward to have fun with our friends & colors.