An exhibition of the Korean drama “Ainofujichaku” being distributed on the video distribution service Netflix will be held in Harajuku. In addition to reproducing the paraglider entwined with trees at the venue, which is the opportunity for the two men and women of the main character to meet in the play, more than 450 photographs and videos including about 250 unreleased cuts, costumes and props used in the shooting Etc. will be exhibited. Introducing sets and photo spots where you can enjoy the world of your work. The original goods for this exhibition will also be on sale.
|Date||8 May, 2021 - 6 June, 2021|
|Time||10: 30-18: 00 (last admission 17:30)
Specified admission time
10: 30-12: 00/12: 00-14: 00
14: 00-16: 00/16: 00-18: 00
* The above time is the admission guide start time.
* Reserved-seat tickets can only be used at the time of purchase (date and time).
* If the reserved-seat ticket is sold out before the session, it will not be sold during the session.
* You may have to wait for admission depending on the congestion situation on the day of the event.
[Weekday free admission ticket]
You can enter at your favorite time on weekdays [12: 00-18: 00] (last admission 17:30).
|Price||■ Admission ticket 1,800 yen (tax included)
■ Limited quantity Ainofujichaku Exhibition Admission ticket with official guide 3,000 yen (tax included)
* Free admission for preschoolers
* Tickets must be issued at Lawson Ministop.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition Official Guided Admission Ticket comes with an official guide voucher.
If you do not have a voucher, you will not be able to hand over the official guide, so please be sure to check when you receive your ticket.
* Ainofujichaku Exhibition official guide will be picked up at the goods section in the venue.
* If there are remaining tickets for advance tickets, you can purchase same-day tickets at the entrance reception of each venue.
* Inquiries about tickets: https://l-tike.com/contact/
3-18-1, Sakae, Nagoya Shi Naka Ku, Aichi 460-008
- Open Google Maps