It is a popular spot to make or pressed flowers / woodworking / vine crafted with flowers around, can experience the tofu / soba / baking, etc..
Wine or soft you do not get drunk, using plenty of local seasonal ingredients “local production for local consumption Restaurant” is one of the charm.
* Experience is available at an additional cost. Rate is different in the content of experience. Please check the official site for more information.
* The experience must be booked, please book from the official site at least one week prior to the experience date.
Experience of reservation is not needed
* It is necessary to make reservations for the case of five or more people.
- Pressed flower experience
- Experience painting of cattle
Experience must be booked in advance
* Reservation required
- Imomochi-making experience
- “Hecchoko dango” making experience
- Handmade soba experience
- Glass Art Experience
- Vegetation, mountain grape dyeing experience
- Riches of the soil dyeing experience
- Woodwork experience
- Sakiori experience
- Bark, vine crafted experience
- Tofu-making experience
- Candy making experience
- Mountain grape harvest experience (Held only in October)
- Distilled spirits blend experience