It is a popular spot to make or pressed flowers / woodworking / vine crafted with flowers around, can experience the tofu / soba / baking, etc..
Wine or soft you do not get drunk, using plenty of local seasonal ingredients “local production for local consumption Restaurant” is one of the charm.
* Experience is available at an additional cost. Rate is different in the content of experience. Please check the official site for more information.
* The experience must be booked, please book from the official site at least one week prior to the experience date.
Experience of reservation is not needed
* It is necessary to make reservations for the case of five or more people.
– Pressed flower experience
– Experience painting of cattle
Experience must be booked in advance
* Reservation required
– Imomochi-making experience
– “Hecchoko dango” making experience
– Handmade soba experience
– Glass Art Experience
– Vegetation, mountain grape dyeing experience
– Riches of the soil dyeing experience
– Woodwork experience
– Sakiori experience
– Bark, vine crafted experience
– Tofu-making experience
– Candy making experience
– Mountain grape harvest experience (Held only in October)
– Distilled spirits blend experience